Sehat aur shuddhta ki mithas!
Enjoy the natural sweetness of 100% pure, unadulterated, chemical-free, delicious Madhurveda honey procured in the most natural and cruelty-free ways from bees that breed in hives in the deep, bio-diverse forest areas of Gir and Barda and that collect nectar from seasonal, fresh, natural fruits, aromatic flowers, and medicinal herbs and plants. Thus, our honey not only has beautiful, distinctive, raw sweetness and unforgettable flavor but is also laced with several beneficial, meditative properties.
No antibiotics, no chemicals, no additives, no preservatives, no harsh treatment or processing: just cent percent goodness of this ambrosial food that has been a cure for several ailments for ages!
We neither harm the bees nor burn their hives or combs nor process or heat our honey. Just procure it with love and care to keep all its properties and taste intact.
Remember, the crystallization of honey is a natural process, and does not signify adulteration or spoilage. The best way to prevent honey from crystallizing is to store it at room temperature perhaps in a dark cupboard away from direct sunlight.
To recrystallize honey, the glass jar or container of honey should be placed/ soaked in hot water for a couple of minutes until the honey has softened and liquified itself again.
- Used as a natural sweetener for desserts, teas, milks, etc.
- Used in beauty treatments and face packs.
- Used in medicinal preparations and for medicinal purposes.
- Used for religious and auspicious occasions viz. as one of the 5 elements of panchamrut.
- Full of minerals in their rawest, most natural forms.
- Wonderful source of antioxidants.
- Contains nourishing amino acids and enzymes.
- Treats skin conditions like acne, rashes, bedsores, abrasions, etc.
- Heals burns and wounds.
- Makes digestive system strong.