Relish the versatile superfood
Gond/Gondh (edible gum) occurs as a sticky liquid that oozes from the stems and branches of the Gorad tree specific to the Barda forest area. It’s a rich source of dietary fiber that can easily dissolve in water as well as be used for several other preparations viz. the traditional winter delicacy of Gond/ Gondh laddoos, and chikkis.
Highly recommended for pregnant women Gond derived from the Gorad tree is a power-packed superfood having innumerable health benefits.
- Has anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, thanks to its tannins, flavonoids and resins
- Improves immunity
- Provides a rich source of prebiotics and soluble fibre
- Feeds healthy bacteria (probiotics) in the gut
- Helps weight loss and prevents obesity
- Helps enhance fullness and satiety
- Helps regulate cholesterol levels
- Fights insulin resistance, including in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Reduces dental plaque on the gums and teeth, plus fights gingivitis
- Helps reduce skin inflammation and redness
- Treats IBS symptoms and constipation