Start your day with honey mixed in your lemon tea or spread on bread. Pour it into your bowl of salad, or apply your fruit slices. You would like this ingredient to add to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Thus numerous recipes can have this wonderful gift from nature for your daily meals. And if you have pure natural desi honey, nothing can beat it in making your guts happy and an immunity boost.
What Is Pure Natural Desi Honey
When it comes to honey, don’t just go for any brand. Check if it is natural wild honey. Nature has countless herbs out there. But we can’t identify them all. Nor can we know the best way to use them.
But thanks to honey bees! Nature has enabled them to collect, mix, and convert the extracts of many flowers and herbal plants into honey.
However, there is a difference between farm-grown honey and honey made in the forest. Farms can’t have all the herbs bees can find. So, there wouldn’t be as many herbal elements in farm honey as in natural honey.
In short, the honey extracted from the comb in the forest is what we can call pure forest honey.
Madhurveda offers such pure natural desi honey intending to promote the traditional Indian lifestyle that we have forgotten.
How We Get Desi Honey
Honey is a natural food made by honey bees. They produce honey by accumulating and processing the secretions of aromatic flowers, fruits, and medicinal plants. Bees go miles in search of food sources.
They gather nectars in the honeycomb to feed their colony. However, some honey stays unused in comb cells, and we can collect it for consumption.
If we talk about our process of getting honey, we regularly visit large bee colonies in the forest. We do not harm bees and collect only a small portion from each comb. Then we remove any impurities to make them ready to consume for our customers.
Thus we offer the best pure wild honey to add an authentic taste to your food and improve your immunity.
Benefits of Natural Honey
Honey is a natural food full of nutrients. I.e., Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc, Niacin, Riboflavin, Phosphorous, Pantothenic acid, and others. Hence consuming raw honey procured naturally gives numerous health benefits. For example,
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties prevent infection and growth of fungus and bacteria in your body.
- Antioxidants found in honey prevent cell damage caused by free radicles.
- The Polyphenol compound of honey has an anti-inflammatory effect that protects you from any health conditions caused by oxidative stress.
- Raw honey may protect the gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems.
- Honey contains phytonutrients that are known for boosting immunity.
- Prebiotics of honey nourish good bacteria, foster digestion, and relieve issues like diarrhea.
- Honey taken with hot lemon tea helps treat colds and coughs and soothes a sore throat.
Above are a few of the numerous benefits that desi wild honey can offer.
Get Madhurveda Pure Natural Wild Honey
At Madhurveda, we believe our health reflects what we eat. Hence our mission is to bring awareness about our Indian traditional food and lifestyle. Honey is one of such products like A2 Gir Cow Ghee and natural gond that we provide.
Visit our products page to place an order, or contact us to know more.